Overview –Data Analysis Course
Developments in information technology changes the competition conditions and the future of companies are determined accordingly. The probability of rising up to the top or falling down to the ground, in the sector is much more faster than in the past. Considered as the greatest power of the 21st century, “knowledge” has become the priority of all public or private institutions and individuals.
All over the world, production, health, advertising, education, logistics, etc. with the use of Big Data or Rich Data; studies such as decision mechanisms, innovation, and creating business models are carried out in much more effective and shorter periods than before.
Ironically, our experience shows that; statistics win every time when decisions based on intuition and experience and statistical supported decisions are competed. The dissociation of Physics and Philosophy for the first time in world history has emerged as a result of Mathematics and Data Analysis.
The goal of Data Analysis Course is to ensure that participants are equipped to use data analysis methods in order to create value added activities in the processes. We should not forget that any data that is not analyzed is wasted.
Content – Lean 6 Sigma Yellow Belt Course
- What Is Process?
- Data Collecting
- Data Sources
- Data Collecting Methods
- How to Analyze Data
- Basic Statictical Concepts
- Statistical Prediction
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Variation, Symptom, Mode, Meridian
- Standard Deviation
- Sample Size
- Work Sampling
- Relationship Graphics
- Box Plot
- TEEP, OAE, OEE
- Measurement Systems Analysis -MSA- (Simulate via Gemba Tools)
- Statistical Process Control -SPC- (Simulate via Gemba Tools)
Benefits of Course
- Able to Choose the right statistical tool for the need,
- Able to interpret statistical tools with real examples,
- Creating process models,
- Able to interpret input-output relations,
- Able to create statistical decision mechanisms
- Scale and comparison of process capability according to changing conditions
Participants who are successful in the exams and assignments to be made during the program are entitled to receive the “Achievement Certificate of DOE”. Participants participating in the training are also entitled to receive an “Attendance Certificate of DOE”.