Success and failure always depend on personal characteristics, choices, actions, and the personal energies that have the power to change our lives. These factors or energies that will enable us to live our best lives are within us, waiting for us to reach them, develop them, and use them on the path to achieving productivity, efficiency, awareness, understanding, self-discovery, honesty, health, creativity, courage,
optimism, contentment, and other desired outcomes.
If you’re having difficulty managing yourself effectively, developing and using the nine energies listed below will undoubtedly contribute positively to your life.
1. Openness: Keeping yourself closed off due to past pain or fear of the unknown can limit opportunities in life. Being open to the truth brings freedom and energy.
2. Living in the Moment: Living in the present activates all the qualities and functions necessary for living our best lives. It brings clarity, focus, and authenticity while reducing anxiety.
3. Clarity: Choosing clarity in thought, feeling, and action allows us to manage our shadow qualities effectively and maintain healthy, honest relationships.
4. Intention: Active intention involves specifying desired outcomes in detail, consistently visualizing them, and being willing to make efforts to achieve them.
5. Personal Responsibility: Taking personal responsibility in all aspects of life, saying “I am responsible for all positive and negative elements in my life,” can lead to extraordinary improvements in how others perceive you and your relationships.
6. Intuition: The ability to harness intuition helps in making good decisions, adapting to uncertainties, and fostering empathic and supportive interactions with others.
7. Creativity: To live our best lives, we must embrace creativity and growth, which help us stay energetic and see opportunities instead of obstacles.
8. Connected Communication: Effective communication leads to better relationships and a better life. It involves living in the moment, being thoughtful and honest, and staying empathetic and in harmony with what is happening.
9. Meditation: Spending at least half an hour of our day meditating can help us accept that life is not always easy and that problems will arise. Meditation helps us cope with life’s challenges.
Many other energies derive from these nine energies. For example, love occurs when we live in the moment and are conscious and aware. Gratitude is a result of living in the moment. The various components of health, such as nutrition, exercise, breathing, positive thinking, and healing, all result from living in the moment and being aware.
By accessing and utilizing these inherent powers, we can live our best lives.